Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Email Marketing and ACT Premium for the Web 2007 (9.0)

Email Marketing and ACT Premium for the Web 2007 (9.0)

We are looking to create email marketing lists from the contacts that we currently have in ACT.  Our database needs serious cleanup and we're looking for a business card scanner that can help with that enormous task.  After our database is cleaned up, we are hoping to create target lists and email promotions, etc. to our customers.  I don't believe that ACT is able to effectively do that at this time.  Can anyone suggest a scanner that is working for them as well as an email marketing program that effectively works with ACT?  We also have MS Outlook.  Would it be better to connect Outlook to ACT?  Ideas?  Anything working for your company?

Silver Contributor

Re: Email Marketing and ACT Premium for the Web 2007 (9.0)

Neither the emarketing piece (swiftpage) nor the scanner will connect directly to a web client (ACT for WEb) you will need the ACT desktop client for that.  However, once you have aquired these tools in the proper format, I would not attempt to do these tasks in Outlook. Would be extra work.

Let me know if you want to have a quick discussion. No charge for the first call.

Test Drive Act! and Quickbooks over Citrix http://GoTryAct.com

Jon Klubnik| ActTrainer.com
(866)710 4228

ACT! Certified Consultant / ACT! Premier Trainer / ACT! Hosting Provider