05-03-2010 12:39 PM
All, I've racked my brain on this one. I've checked everything:
1. The Outlook Service is running
2. the HistoryQueue does not receive any files
3. Word is Unchecked as the editor
4. QPath is correct in the registry
5. Uninstalled ACT and Reinstalled
6. Verified that the user is choosing "Subject and message" and Public
7. There are no errors in the Logs directory - in fact no files at all
Any ideas? Is there any sort of trace I can try to see what's happening?
05-03-2010 01:19 PM
I ran Process Monitor on it and it looks like it's storing files in:
C:\Program Files(x86)\Common Files\System\MSMAPI\1033\%appdata%\ACT\Act for Windows\HistoryQueue
Does anyone know why there?
03-09-2015 05:25 AM
I want to chime in and say that I also solve this problem of emails being sent not recorded in history, by uninstalling Act and reinstalling it. I used revolt on installer to make sure there were no bits of Act left in the registry.
This is a fix that few people get to, they assume that all installs work properly.