Re: Download Link For Act v18.1?

Hi Gary,

Thank you for the swift reply!

Much appreciated.

Harry @ Alphalogix

Highlighted

Re: Download Link For Act v18.1?

I was using a purchased copy of V17 but Act dont support iV17

I  like to dlownload Act 18 trial or whatever then export data to into Act version 6. 

pls pm Ver18  download link or 17 trial link. Thanks  

Hank Jul 23/7/19

Highlighted

Re: Download Link For Act v18?

[ Edited ]

Hi,

Back in 2016 I bought a licence for ACT Pro v18 but never really used it and the PC it was on is now gone to the PC graveyard :-)

Can the existing licence I still have be used and also if there a download link to get the Uk version and does this have all the updates included or do you have to install the updates 1 by 1?

Also is there a good resource to show how ACT works as I have a new starter and would be helpful if there was a YouTube or presentation to show/explain how ACT works and can be used.

Thanks in advance for any replies

Andy

Highlighted
Nickel Super Contributor

Re: Download Link For Act v18?

You can download act! premium 18.2 from here https://www.act.com/download/download-act!-premium-v18 you will have to install Act! v18.2 Update 7 if it doesn't already apply it from http://cdn.updates.swiftpage.act.com/updates/18.2/act1820update7.exe  . You also will probably have to contact swiftpage as if you havent already applied SP2 and the patch the licence you have will be the protexis version and not the new swiftpage licence key. This changed due to the protexis licencing servers being decomissioned last Christmas. 

When opening act! go to the welcome section and you can see a link for videos.