Documents Upload but Don't Attach Under Documents Tab

Highlighted
Copper Contributor

Documents Upload but Don't Attach Under Documents Tab

• Act! Premium (Web) Version:  22.1.212.0, Update 1 – Cloud Version
  • Local Machine – 1 User
  • Windows 10
  • Chrome

Chrome is my preferred browser but I also checked FireFox, Edge and Safari...same issue on all.

When I click the documents tab midway in the screen and then quick add, ACT! lets me choose a file and acts like it is uploading it however it does not display on the documents page under the documents tab.  Is there a fix for this.  Was working fine until the update this past weekend.

Highlighted

Re: Documents Upload but Don't Attach Under Documents Tab

We're having the exact same issues, plus a few more. Just got off the phone with Tech Support and submitted a ticket to correct my many issues, hopefully. I swear, they update and it's like 1 step forward, 17 steps backward!

Act! Premium (Web) Version:  22.1.212.0, Update 1

User 1: Windows 8.1; Chrome

Users 2-5: Windows 10; Chrome and IE

(none of us have been able to work since Saturday!)

Our known issues: 

1. Permissions were changed so we cannot delete notes. Checked the set permissions and nothing has changed. 
  2. Documents not showing up. We’ve tried uploading via the Document Page and in a Note, however, they're not appearing under the Document tab (it’s just a blank page).
  3. Some notes are not showing any info (empty box is shown) until you click on the note for a preview… sometimes. Other times it shows info from the previous account.
  4. Cannot add a Note; the Note pop-up page freezes and no action performed.

We’ve all performed the following:

1. Cleared all history, cookies, and cache, closed browsers and restarted
  2. Logged back into ACT and cleared the cache doing a "Ctrl + F5” or “Shift + F5”. All issues are still active.

If we get any update, corrections, and/or helpful info I will post.

Highlighted
Copper Contributor

Thank you so much for sharing your issues.

Its like they update unnecessary things...the appearance of history, etc. but somehow the functionality (what's actually important) gets screwed up.  Nice to know I am not alone.

I have an assistant who all she does is update and upload docs and she has been unable to work so far this week.  Annoying!!

Highlighted

Haha... our thoughts exactly! "Oh, we put a pretty blue line around the notes, but now your entire database doesn't work... pretty isn't it?" Who needs an outline? We need to be able to USE the database!

Highlighted

You can now upload documents via Internet Explorer... you should be able to upload via Chrome by next Friday, June 19. Hopefully this works for you!