Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Document / Attachment Viewing on Mobile Site

Avid Listener

Document / Attachment Viewing on Mobile Site

We are running ACT 2013 Premium and host our own data and website.  We utilize the standard and mobile websites.  We are yet to try the mobile site on a tablet, but have been using the site on a variety of DROID smartphones. 

The site is working out pretty well for us in the field but I have run into an issue with viewing Documnets that have been attached to an Opportunity.  In the Opportunity list view, the attached file icon can be seen, but cannot be tapped/opened.  In the Opportunity detail view, there is not a list of the documents, or even an indication in any of the areas (details, more details, etc.; and no option in the customize opportunity view) that there is an attached file.

The help/troubleshooting page states that "...Your device must support opening and viewing documents.  You may have to download a mobile document viewer app."  DROIDs come preloaded with QuickOffice and we are able to open pdf, xls, etc. files from email and the web.  So our document viewers are working fine, we just can't seem to find where the mobile site lists the attached documents.

Thank you in advance for any help.

Bronze Elite Contributor

Re: Document / Attachment Viewing on Mobile Site

Can I add to this that I would welcome a comprehensive guide on using the mobile website as I have found very little information for users.