Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Display Country Codes when Export tto Excel

Highlighted
Copper Elite Contributor

Display Country Codes when Export tto Excel

Hi there,

For reasons lost in time but possibly a result of syncing with Companionlink or Android many of my contacts have +1 added to the phone number whereas I'm in New Zealand +64. This is only revealed when the ... by a phone number is clicked or "show country code" is selected in the menu. If I could export the contacts to Excel and see the country code it would be relatively simple to correct the error rather than troll through ACT! contact by contact and do it manually.

Is there a way?

Thanks in advance,

Stephen

Stephen Buckland
stephenbuckland@gmail.com
Highlighted
Copper Elite Contributor

Re: Display Country Codes when Export tto Excel

I've found this in the knowledgebase http://kb.act.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/13882.

How to Export Your Contact, Company, or Group Data from ACT! to a Text or Comma Delimited File so I'll try it out.

Otherwise respond with any other ideas.

Thanks

Stephen Buckland
Highlighted
Silver Contributor

Re: Display Country Codes when Export tto Excel

Can you check that your own user record has the correct country showing and also that under phone number the correct country is showing. 

Highlighted
Copper Elite Contributor

Re: Display Country Codes when Export to Excel

Interesting. My numbers were correct but I did find an alternate US phone number, a remnant of a SIM card bought when travelling so have changed that to +64. Problem resolved in part by setting General>Always display country code in phone fields. then the errant codes are revealed and can be changed manually as necessary.

Thanks for your response.

Stephen Buckland
Highlighted
Silver Contributor

Re: Display Country Codes when Export to Excel

Glad that helped