Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Dialer add-on for ACT! for Web?

Copper Contributor

Dialer add-on for ACT! for Web?

Help please!  We have a customer with 15 users of ACT! Premium.  They really need an add-on /solution that enables the users to: 1) click a contact’s phone number in ACT! which then dials and at the same time opens up the ACT! history window to time the call AND allow them to type up the call history while it is taking place (not after the call). 2) Screenpop would be a bonus, but not essential.

As the remote users currently use terminal services this would not be possible, so I'm trying to think of an alternative setup.  If they used ACT! for Web is there anything that could offer tjhe above listed features?

If not, then could anyone offer and alternative solution?  Some of the users work from home so this is really making things tricky.

Any help would be appreciated....thanks in advance

Platinum Elite Contributor
Copper Contributor

Re: Dialer add-on for ACT! for Web?

Thanks Mike - I've tried to find out more info on Dial IT and ACT! for web - on one page only (http://helpnew.crmaddon.com/HelpConsole2010/Dial_IT_US/Static/default.htm ) it suggests that it works with: ACT! for Web 11 (Client)  . However there is no other mention on any other page at all. I'm waiting to hear back from their support team but in the mean time I'll keep looking...I was hoping Skype would have worked...but seemingly not.

Platinum Elite Contributor

Copper Contributor

Hi Mike,

Crmaddon have replied saying that they ditched the Dial IT that integrated with ACT! for Web (v11) as there was no demand for it.  Any other suggestions?