Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Dentist with bad teeth

Tuned Listener

Dentist with bad teeth

Is it just me or does anyone else think that Sage is really bad at CRM? Time spent on the phone for simple questions like "I don't have my serial number" are passed from person to person each time having to provide customer ID, Name , Address, Telephone number, Blood group (just kidding). Have they not heard of CTI? Have they not heard of "Customer service" e.g. a person taking responsibility for fulfilling the request and if they cannot - offering to call back with the answer - and actually doing so?

I still do not have my serial number for the software I have purchased 24 hours ago. I was promised 12 hours ago that I would have it in 2-4 hours when the transaction had "finished processing".

Maybe I am too demanding.
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Dentist with bad teeth

How did you purchase the license?
Maybe cancel the transaction and get a key from an ACT! Certified Consultant

But I thought you're right about them needing better CRM use internally... I was told yesterday that I couldn't get a pricing on a deal I'm helping for for 500 users because the one person in Australia who does pricing is on annual leave. Mind you, I had been asking that person for the pricing since November.

Go figure.
Tuned Listener

Hi Mike 36 hours later logging on to my account it shows the transcation as "processing" - still no email. Funnily enough the Accounting tab is there even though I had to cancel entering the serial number - it allows me to go to setup but when I try to browse for the QB company file Act locks up solid.
Platinum Elite Contributor

So, it's not the ACT! serial number, but the QB link serial?

If so, I haven't seen it.. I use QB and have offered to write the link for QB AU for 3 years. They finally got someone else to write it and sent me a beta, but I couldn't get it working... I did hear that the release will only woth with ACT! 9 and then they'll need to update it for 10, so no idea when se'll see it here :-(

But, if you cancel it and deal with an ACC, they have better contacts to follow up with these things.
Champion Listener

Airlite, please see my blog posting today, addressing your post.

Dave vT
General Manger
Sage CRM Solutions, North America