Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Data view copying from one ompany field to another for one user.

Tuned Listener

Data view copying from one ompany field to another for one user.

Wondering if anyone has experienced this or has a suggestion for how to fix it.  We are on Act v16.  Users are all on Windows 7.  One user is having an issue where she changes a date in a company record and then when she goes to another company, it appears on her screen that the data she just updated on the previous company has copied to the current company she is looking at.    It obviously is not changing the data in the database because on all of the other users PC's, it is fine.  I have her refresh her screen and the data changes to what should be there.  Just wondering if there is something in her computer causing this.  Has anyone else seen this happen? 

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Data view copying from one ompany field to another for one user.

Have you checked for video driver updates for that machine? It does sound like a video problem.

Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129
Tuned Listener

Re: Data view copying from one ompany field to another for one user.

Thanks Roy for your quick reply.  I would not doubt it being out of date.  (Her PC is one of the older ones).  We are a small company and I am not the IT person, but will definitely have him check that first on her PC. Thanks again and I will post here with an update once this is checked.