Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Dashboard - web version

Dashboard - web version

We are using Act Premium for web Version 11.0.1.504.

When opening the dashboard from the web version a couple of users get the message below and then sent back to the login screen. Other user have no problem view the dashboard on the web.  Also from the local desktop application the dashboard works fine for these users.  Thanks.

Error:

Line 45

Error: Can't move focus to the control because it is invisible, not enabled, or of a type that does not accept the focus.

Re: Dashboard - web version

Have a user that doesn't have the issue log into the web client with the user name that gets the errors.  See if this is machine related or user specific.  If it works, then try deleting cookies, temp files on the user's workstation.  If it fails, then remove apostrophes in the user names if present or recreate the user if there are no apostrophes.

Copper Super Contributor

Wanted to res this post as I am having the same problem, in the same scenario (APFW 2009).  I tried your method above (using the same username).  If I log in as me at my PC it works, but on some other PC's I receive the Javascript error described above.  I made sure all PC's are running IE8 in Compat. Mode, anything else I can check?
Copper Super Contributor

Resolved the issue this AM, had all ACT agents running the web client install latest Windows Updates.  Really weird.. but this worked