Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Dashboard organization by something else than "Create Date"??

Dashboard organization by something else than "Create Date"??

[ Edited ]

It seems when I organize lists or charts of opportunities for my dashboard that the default timeline is to organize them by create date. I have created another "contract award date" which I would like to track only the projects that have been awarded this year but I can't seem to change this feature away from organizing by create date. How do I get away from the create date since it isn't relevant for what I am trying to do?

Highlighted
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Dashboard organization by something else than "Create Date"??

Hello collinsloan,

Welcome to the Sage ACT! Community. I don't believe this is possible with the standard ACT! dashboard, but maybe an add-on like TopLine Dash can do this for you. Another option outside the dashboard is to use an Advance Query to lookup those Opportunities with a contract award date within a certain time period.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Has this changed in the 2011 version? 

Thanks for your input. 

Collin

Bronze Super Contributor

I don't think your original post stated what version of ACT! you are currently using...

Both ACT! 2010 and 2011 could allow you to create a custom dashboard cell that will either present your data in some kind of chart (if the data set is appropriate) or a list...

This dash component will not support the drill down clicking that the component that you were attempting to use will, but it will get you the data...

But, as was mentioned, the simplest option with the most feature is likely to get a copy of TopLine Dash...