Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Customizing Menus/Dropdowns

Customizing Menus/Dropdowns

I know there are some ways to edit dropdowns in the layout and some ways to customize the menu. I can't figure out how to do the following though:

- Change the default time for prompts to snooze. I actually wish that this was like the older versions with radio buttons, or at least the last choice was remembered.

- Edit the available choices in the "Contact Field" dropdown for the lookup in the left sidebar. I would like to limit the choices to just the commonly used ones like contact, last name, city and such, instead of having to scroll through every field available.

- Edit the big menu buttons along the top (New, Call, Meeting, etc.), removing some of them or adding other (custom? functions.

Thanks if anyone can help.

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Customizing Menus/Dropdowns

Hello Milli,

Welcome to the ACT! Online Community. At this time, these items are not part of the functionality of ACT!. However, they are very good suggestions. If you would like to submit them as feature requests for an update or future version, please post them on the Share Your Ideas board in this forum.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.