Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Customize Marketing Results Tab

Copper Contributor

Customize Marketing Results Tab

I am using ACT! by Sage Premium 2010 Version 12.1.181.0, Hot Fix 1.

I am beginning to use ACT's e-marketing and am looking to replace our old email marketing program completely with ACT's instead. My question is, when you're on the Marketing Results tab, you basically have four options (Call List, Summary, Rank & Fields, E-marketing History) in which two will display, one on the right and the other on the left. Well I am not currently using the Call List and Rank & Fields isn't of much use to me so the two I always want displayed are E-marketing History and Summary. It seems that once I exit ACT and then go back in, my two selections aren't there any longer. I'm not sure if it always defaults to the same two after exiting ACT, but I just exited and went back into ACT and instead Contact Summary and Rank & Fields was displayed.

Does anyone know how to get it so that when I select two, it keeps them displayed?

Platinum Super Contributor

Re: Customize Marketing Results Tab

Unfortunately we do not have a way to customize the default items.  It will default to Summary and Tips when you open the database. 

If you'd like to submit this as a feature request, that can be done through the Share Your Ideas forum.  Once submitted, other community members have the opportunity to add comments and give Kudos.

Greg Martin
Sage