Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Customise activity reports in ACT 2009 prem

Customise activity reports in ACT 2009 prem

Hi,

My first post so here goes...I am new to Act so please also bear with me. My question has to do with customising acitivty reports in particular. What I would like to do is generate an activity report that summarises the completed activities for each contact the user has completed the activity for. The closest standard report I have found is the "History Summary Classic". The only issue is that it appears to create huge spaces/gaps between each line of the report, resulting in a massively over-long report for relatively few entries.

Ideally what I would like to arrive at is a line for each contact with a total for each contact (on the same line) of the completed activities...as in the History Summary Classic report (but without the gaps & a few more activities added).

Hopefully that all makes sense for you & equally hope someone has a suggestion!!

Cheers

Silver Contributor

Re: Customise activity reports in ACT 2009 prem

The reports out of the box can be customized (to some extent).  However, for best appearance, we do them in Crystal reports when they need to be perfect.  Other options are using an Add on Product like Top Line Dash.
Test Drive Act! and Quickbooks over Citrix http://GoTryAct.com

Jon Klubnik| ActTrainer.com
(866)710 4228

ACT! Certified Consultant / ACT! Premier Trainer / ACT! Hosting Provider

Platinum Elite Contributor

Please check your private messages, upper right corner of the screen.
Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129

Hi there,

I have the same issue with all the unnecessary space on the history classic report.  Were you able to find a good solution?  

Thanks so much!

-Kathy