Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Customer Loyalty Rewards

Copper Contributor

Customer Loyalty Rewards

This is a rather broad question, but I'm wondering if anyone has any input for me.

We are looking into starting a customer loyalty program. I'm wondering if there is a simple way to track something like this using ACT. It seems like there should be a way to do it I'm just not sure how to go about getting started with it. If anyone can point me in the direction of where to get started I would appreciate it!

Bronze Elite Contributor

Re: Customer Loyalty Rewards

The first thing to decide is if the reward is based on individual sales, cumulative sales, or length of time being a customer.

ACT should be able to track these things but you need to decide how the reward scheme is going to operate so a solution can be created.

Copper Contributor

The rewards will be based on cumulative sales. Once a customer places X amount of order dollars, they achieve a reward/reach a certain award level. Spend X amount more, achieve the next reward level...etc.
Bronze Elite Contributor

When you look at a company record and open the opportunity tab it show a cumulative total of sales. (I have asked in the developers forum if there is a way of capturing this and putting in a field.) You can also run report that will show the total of sales per Company and these could be customised further if necessary. Lastly you can export opportunities into Excel and filter them to get your information.

All these options only work if you use the opportunity table in ACT. 

Platinum Elite Contributor

Do you plan on using the opportunities to track orders for customer loyalty rewards? If so, your should checkout the Durkin Impact Suite. The various enhancements (list view queries, dynamic color coding, math, etc.) should make it possible to easily track each customer's reward level.

Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129