Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Custom Reports - Activity History & Opportunities - Consultant & Education

Astute Commentator

Custom Reports - Activity History & Opportunities - Consultant & Education

Hello all. I'm looking for two areas of help:

1. A consultant to create a few customized reports from our database to summarize contact/opportunity activities, as well as status of opportunities.  Looking to create reports for each team member, as well as summary report with open opportunities, and YTD closed. Essentially quick ways for us to track our progress at weekly and monthly meetings.

2. Education on how to create or tweak custom reports when we need to add/remove/change a field or two.

Please post or contact me if you can help with either of these needs!

Thanks.

Jamie.

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Custom Reports - Activity History & Opportunities - Consultant & Education

Based on the limited description of the desired reports, some could be done with the ACT! reports but the opportunity reports would require use of a third party report editor such as the Impact reports. I do design custom reports for hire, contact me off line to discuss further. Your best choice for instructions on how to work with the ACT! report is the book I co-wrote with Karen Fredricks on ACT! dashboards and reports. While the title refers to an earlier version of ACT! the reports part that I wrote remains valid for the present version of the ACT! program. Here is the Amazon link. https://www.amazon.com/Sage-2011-Dashboard-Report-Cookbook/dp/1849681929/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1487...
Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129
Astute Commentator

Re: Custom Reports - Activity History & Opportunities - Consultant & Education

Thanks for your reply. Just sent you an email with my initial thoughts on custom reports.