Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Creating a lookup of meetings held and not held

Creating a lookup of meetings held and not held

Hi,

I've been trying to do some analysis of meeting cancellations over the last year. In Act, we clear all meetings after they have happened either with Held (for those that took place) or Not Held (for those cancelled). However, I can't find any way of distinguishing held and not held meetings without viewing each record individually. I'm sure there must be a way of doing this but can't find it. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Tim

Bronze Contributor

Re: Creating a lookup of meetings held and not held

The easiest way to do this would be to get a copy of Topline Dashboard and you could create the report in less than 30 minutes for less cost than one would pay a consultant to create for you. www.toplineresults.com and many other features.

Paul Buchtmann
pbuchtmann@ozemail.com.au Australia
Australia's First ACT Consultant (1989)

FREE Record History to change default to Call or To-Do for ACT! 2010-2012 versions. Custom versions also available.
Nickel Contributor

I would agree with Paul, but build your dashboard on the history table this will allow you to see the result not just the activity type.
Travis Rosevear ACC for
Act Today Australia and New Zealand
Bronze Contributor

Good tip Travis thanks for the update on this

Paul Buchtmann
pbuchtmann@ozemail.com.au Australia
Australia's First ACT Consultant (1989)

FREE Record History to change default to Call or To-Do for ACT! 2010-2012 versions. Custom versions also available.