Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Created New Outlook Profile, Act Won't Export/Sync Contacts (1-Way)

Copper Contributor

Created New Outlook Profile, Act Won't Export/Sync Contacts (1-Way)

To see if I could resolve some other issues I was having, I created a new profile in MS Outlook 2016.  I deleted the sync files from the previous profile that belonged to Act and restarted the Act! Integration service.  Unfortunately, it looks like Act won't send my contacts to Outlook.  I have no contacts currently in Outlook in this new profile, so you would think that Act would send all the contacts I've chosen in the sync set, but none get copied over.

The syncing process itself seems to function fine with the usual progression bar in the bottom right corner when you click to sync to outlook, but nothing seems to happen and no errors in the log.

Ideas/suggestions?  Thanks!!

Copper Contributor

Re: Created New Outlook Profile, Act Won't Export/Sync Contacts (1-Way)

Wow... you're not going to believe this - or maybe you will Smiley Happy  But because of my DPI settings, I couldn't see the checkbox beside the sync set in the syncing preferences/options.  So because I didn't see a checkbox, I didn't know there was even a place that you needed to select which sync set to activate for the Outlook syncing.  

A part of me had a hunch I was missing a part of the menu, so I put my resolution/DPI settings back to a normal non high res setting and voila, checkbox is there and all contacts synced.  Geez, if this isn't another reason/example of why Swiftpage needs to get their act together as far as higher resolution displays, I don't know what is.