Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Consultant required for small project - ACT! to SQL link

Consultant required for small project - ACT! to SQL link

I am after a ACT! dev / consultant that can build a plugin or similar so I can keep ACT! up to date with contacts in an SQL db.  

My IT guys can do whatever magic is needed at the SQL end of things but I need whatever is needed on the ACT end to get the data into ACT and merge it with any existing contacts.  I only require the SQL to update ACT and not the other way around.  So one way link.  You might even call it an automated import and merge process.  But i want it automated and run daily.  

Currently using ACT Prem version 16.

A very tight budget but no rush in delivery.

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Consultant required for small project - ACT! to SQL link

Take a look at a utility called OakMerge. It's an import and merge utility that I believe can be set to run on a scheduled and automated basis. It may not be exactly be exactly what you want but I believe it can do what you want at a reasonable price. A custom program for what you want would be very expensive.

Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129
Copper Contributor

Hallo Matt

have a look to DATA|SUITE, you can run autmated Act! Updates from SQL Databases:

https://www.crmaddon.com/en/data-management/data-suite-pro.html

Best regards Susanne

Thanks guys.  I have used Oakmerge in the past.  Probably 2 or 3 years ago.  It was ok but really not what I am after.  

Data|SUite however does look impressive.  I just sent them off a note asking if they can provide a trial version.

They also offer an installation service which is appealing to me.  

We have done similar utility for other clients and we can complete this work. Feel free to send an email at sandeep.k.gupta@snssystem.com or call me at 214.499.0908

Regards.

Sandeep Gupta, CTO

If you prefer on skype, please add: snssystem75035

Regards.

Sandeep Gupta, CTO