Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Configuration Error Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request.

Configuration Error Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request.

[ Edited ]

Configuration Error  Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately. 

Hi I am new user of ACT! Premium WEB edition. We installed the TRIAL so we can test it and then we can buy it.

We have a server 2012 R2 and the IIS 8.5. I saw that ACT! is compatible with 2012 server  but  i didnt see 2012 R2 listed?

We installed ACT! and we can access it  internally but when we try to access it remotelly we get the following error

View Image

I used this guide How To Manually Configure ASPNET Impersonation for ACT! Premium for Web but didnt help.

The setup.

Windows Server 2012 R2

Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2

ASP.NET v4.0.30.319

Take a look at  Act! Version

Any Sugestion or help weill be appeciated.

Also is there a way to Host the app and configure -import the DB  Online on my Website?

Thanks a  lot

Re: Configuration Error Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request.

Doesnt matter  i figuered it out , I had to  change the porrt of  the apfw in IIS and allow it in the firewall in order to work.

Everything is working so far, bit s;ow but they are working