Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Company Look-up Difficulty

Copper Contributor

Company Look-up Difficulty

I am having trouble doing a company look up.  I have a list of companies, and many of the have a yes/no box marked.  If I create a lookup and preview the look up in the advanced lookup box it works fine.  But, if I ask the search to complete, I get the replace lookup message, it then seems to process the look up, but then it jumps to the contact view I was last one and the search is gone.

I'm trying to print a list of the companies that have the yes box marked but can't do that at all.

Re: Company Look-up Difficulty

What version of ACT! are you using?  Does this happen with any criteria?  How many yes/no fields are you doing the query on?
Copper Contributor

Re: Company Look-up Difficulty

ACT 11.  Happens on any search.  Open the lookup box on company, then hit advanced, then go through the steps to search all companies on Ohio.  If you look at the search preview, they are all there.  Hit search, it asks if you want to replace the current lookup.  Yes, then it shows a list of companies for half a second, then goes back to contact view, will all the contacts in the database.