Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Company Divisions in Reports

Company Divisions in Reports

re: ACT! Premium for Workgroups 2007 - Version 9.0.1.162

I have a number of companies in our database and most have multiple divisions under the main company listing. I have a problem however that I cannot seem to find a solution to.

I would like to run a report on a regular basis that where I can see history, notes and/or activities with the contacts linked to the different company divisions. Currently, the only thing we can do is go to each division and run one report at a time. Given the multinational nature of the companies we deal with this is too time consuming.

Is there a report within Act! that we can run on the main (Worldwide Headquarter) company that will give us the notes, history and/or activities of the divisions, one at a time, below it?

Re: Company Divisions in Reports

Bump
Copper Super Contributor

You can try playing around with a nested report (Sub-Report) but this could prove frustrating. Consider an add on like Stonefield Query.
Brad Marquardt
realtimeACT, Inc
Colorado, USA
Platinum Elite Contributor

It would be nice to add a request that the company tabs added "Company and Divisions" and "Company, Divisions and Contacts" to the Show For pulldown. You might suggest this at http://www.act.com/community/feature/index.cfm