Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Companies missing from sync to remote databases

Solution
Accepted by topic author skeates
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Copper Contributor

Re: Companies missing from sync to remote databases

For anyone encountering the problem of random companies not syncing from the host database to remote databases.  I resolved the problem by deleting my remote db and creating a new one. It works but can be a bit laborious if you have to do it across the company.

Jonathan

Bronze Elite Contributor

I would keep any eye on it, it may reoccur.  You have been running sync for 9 months and you are running ACT! 10.0.3 HF1,  which means you must have done at least one inline upgrade , from 10.0.2 for instance. Out of interest, did you re-create the remote databases after the upgrade?    

Graeme Leo
Xact Software - consultants and developers
Follow us on Twitter and check out our Blog

Copper Contributor

Thanks for the warning I will keep an eye on it. It’s hard to notice when companies or contacts don’t show up in the remote db, by any chance do you know if there is a way to run a report or to check the total number of companies in a db? If I can do this I should be able to easily tell if the remote db’s are different.

To your questions, yes we installed 10.0.1 and upgraded twice. I re-created one remote db after the upgrade but the problem of the companies not syncing is occurring on all the remote databases. Having said that the remote db created after the upgrades is missing more companies than I am. All the companies that we have identified as missing where created in the host db around the same time. New companies created appear to be syncing without any problems.

Thanks for taking the time to ponder this problem, it is much appreciated.

Jonathan