Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Cold Calling activity Report that counts the number of cold calls I'm doing.

Re: Thank you Roy. the book you recommend.....

Is that book still relevant enough to be worthwhile with ACT! v20? I am fairly handy with ACT! but the report aspect has been my weak spot.... need a report to show daily/weekly/monthly count of phoning activity i.e. "Dials Made" "Reached" Appointments Made" "Permission to stay in touch" How much would it be to have you help me with this? I am a small operator but need to get this done.... robert.swirsky@gmail.com Cell 602-460-3445 Thank you

Highlighted
Platinum Elite Contributor

The reports part of the book you're referring to is relevant because the ACT! report editor is virtually unchanged since ACT! 9. However the report you describe is similar to the History Summary Classic report, the range comparisons would be beyond the capabilities of the ACT! reports and would require the use of a third party report editor like the Durkin Impact reports.
Roy Laudenslager
Retired ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129

Thank you for the quick response

OK, I have Impact v8 for ACT! v20 .... now I just need to learn how to use it....lol What would you expect it would cost me to have you do it? If it works out, I am certain I will have some other tasks for you.

Thank you

Platinum Elite Contributor

At this point we need to take this off line from the community. Contact me using the information in my signature block to discuss further.
Roy Laudenslager
Retired ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129

Sent you an email

Copper Contributor

This week, packtpub.com has Karen & Roy's books for $5