Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Clear Activity Window Showing Past Activity Details

Clear Activity Window Showing Past Activity Details

I'm a single user of Act! Premium v16.3.11.0 and when I check the box to clear an Activity under the Activity tab, the Clear Activity window that pops up contains past activities notes under Details rather than giving me a blank window to update that day's activity.

Re: Clear Activity Window Showing Past Activity Details

Reposting .. anyone have a solution???

Hi There,

I have not heard of this issue before but sounds like there could be a damaged table pulling incorrect information.

I would like to know if you can get the issue to happen in another Act database (Test or demo) if this does not happen i would recommend backing up your database and then preforming repairs as this will check for any integrity issues. I have included articles which i believe will help you.

19211 How to back up and restore an Act! database

19642 Act! database rebuild and repair procedures

Thanks for the help!  I've tried all of the repair, reindex, check integrity, etc. options in actdiag and the problem still persists.  Do you recommend exporting and creating a new database and importing?

Nickel Super Contributor

When you you create a follow-up activity I believe in your version the details from the earlier activity are included unless you delete them.

Rita Kogstad
RKA Associates
Stamford, CT