Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Checkboxes not showing up in Web-interface but show up in Desktop

Accepted Solution Solved
Copper Contributor
Accepted Solution

Checkboxes not showing up in Web-interface but show up in Desktop

I have a lyout with checkboxes which show up in the layout designer using the master database. When I look at a contact, the checkboxes are missing but the words next tothem are visible. Everything shows up fine in the remote databse on my desktop.

I spoke to Silver level support and adfter an hour. At first they claimed Firefox is not supported but the same thing is happening on Explorer and they went through and verified all the settings and it still did not work.  They then told me it has to be modified on the server level and that i need to have the hosting company call support and they can fix it.  They also gave me this same response for changing and updating the contact layout. 

This makes no sense to me. What's the point of having a master database with admin if I can't make changes myself ?

I tihnk it was a BS answer. Has anyone else experienced this?

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author topaz99
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Copper Contributor

Re: Checkboxes not showing up in Web-interface but show up in Desktop

All Replies
Bronze Elite Contributor

In design highlight the tick box and then use FORMAT - ORDER - BRING TO FRONT  Save and see if that works. Given that Support wanted to speak to the hosting company it maybe they suspect a problem with the sever graphics card and settings.

Copper Contributor

that option is not available. The only options under Format is the Grids submenu

Copper Contributor

I am also unable to modiy text boxes that either exist or are created in the layout on the web-interface

Solution
Accepted by topic author topaz99
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Copper Contributor