Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Changes to record not syncing

Changes to record not syncing

Hello,

I am using Sage Act Premium 2013...  Simply put, when I make a change to a record (i.e. Est. Close Date) and then sync, others that are linked to the database cannot see the change.  What's odd is that in the history tab of the opportunity it indicates a record change has occurred but the actual drop down tab continues to display the original date.

If I create a new opportunity and sync, all seems normal.

I've checked with the other users (all the same version) and thier's seem to be behaving properly, so its something on my local. 

Any thoughts and/or suggestions? 

Platinum Super Contributor

Re: Changes to record not syncing

Hello Jrbrenner,

Welcome to the Sage ACT! Online Community!

Since it only happens with your remote database, it may be that the remote is damaged.  Run maintenance on your remote and the publisher (main database) through Tools > Database Maintenance > Check and Repair.  Then test the sync with a new change.

If the new change is not recorded on your remote, you may want to have a new remote created for yourself.  Restore it and test changes syncing.  If a new remote doesn't sync the changes, there may be an issue with your user profile within ACT!.

Greg Martin
Sage

Thanks for the response.  I tried running the Check and Repair feature and now I recieve a sync error and cannot sync at all now ...

Please see the error below...

Incorrect syntax near '<'. Sync processing error occured in database object PRC__SYNC_PROCESS_SCHEMA querying data (ADD/DELETE), table TBL_SYNCONTACT Contact your administrator for assistance.

Please help??? 

Platinum Super Contributor

It appears the remote is damaged. I would request that a new remote be created for you. Unpack/restore it and attempt sync.
Greg Martin
Sage