02-19-2013 09:34 AM
02-20-2013 08:47 AM
03-29-2015 08:58 PM
I managed to solve it about a month ago.
The problem was that the main db was damaged, after testing a newly created remote dataabse. What I did was to recreate a new main db with a back up of one of the remote db which has exactly the same record and contact as the main. And it work seamlessly.
Points to note before you do this.
1. Make sure your c drive is not compressed. SQL hates that.
2. Run actdiag
3. Check if your sql servers are of the same version for both main and remote
4. You have enough disk space
Don't waste too much time on anything else and just do the above or cracking your brains out thinking what's wrong.