Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Can't uninstall Act, see the video I did

Highlighted
Silver Super Contributor

Re: Can't uninstall Act, see the video I did

I'd like to remote in and take a look and see what's going on.  I won't bill you for my time.  Maybe I can resolve the issue for you.

Stan

If you would like to get more out of ACT! you can find an ACT! Certified Consultant near you by going to:www.act.com/acc.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stan Smith
ACT! Certified Consultant
ADS Programming Services, Inc.
(205) 222-1661
www.adsprogramming.com
www.actwebhosting.com
Click Here to Purchase Act!
Highlighted

No follow regarding this since me last post.... Stan I dont hear you from last skype

Highlighted
Silver Super Contributor

I've been swamped the last few days.  I should be able to work with you tomorrow morning or early afternoon.  Let me know what time works best for you via an email.

Stan

If you would like to get more out of ACT! you can find an ACT! Certified Consultant near you by going to:www.act.com/acc.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stan Smith
(205) 222-1661
www.adsprogramming.com
www.actwebhosting.com
Highlighted

Just skype me I always online on skype..... I start 9h30 AM EST Time to 17h00 PM EST time

Highlighted
Silver Super Contributor

I got tied up on Thursday and went out of town on Friday.  I'll try and skype you Monday morning.  I think you issue may just be a bad copy of Act! that you are attempting to install though.

Stan

Stan Smith
(205) 222-1661
www.adsprogramming.com
www.actwebhosting.com
Highlighted

I you thing it's just a bad copy, so give me the link to download the Premium version 16.2 and 16.3 Canadian Version..... I will try to install and monday you will see
Highlighted

Same problem when I uninstall SQL.... there a file that I can install Pro version and after upgrade to Premium version ?
Highlighted
Silver Super Contributor

I just sent you a link to the installer for Act! v16 Premium (Canada version) via Skype.  Give it a try and let us know if that fixed the issue for you.

Stan

Stan Smith
(205) 222-1661
www.adsprogramming.com
www.actwebhosting.com
Highlighted

same problem, dont work

Highlighted

Thank you Stan my problem is now solve after few hours !!!! Thank you very very much....