Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Can't delete Manage User Temp after Save Copy As steps

JM
Nickel Contributor

Can't delete Manage User Temp after Save Copy As steps

Running ACT! 2011 SP1 HF1 ver 13.1.97.0 on Windows7 64 system.

Following  Answer ID22050 Step "III. Delete the Temporary User" the User TEMP and another user but are still there I even ran ACT!'s Detected Repair and ACTDIAG.EXE complete series of steps and answer ID#26854 steps.

I'm able to delete one of the Demo 2011 DB users.

ACTDIAG on Demo DB OLEDB v2.0 there is no pop-up window warning unlike my empty copy DB (see below).

Don't know if a sign of a corrupt source DB that carried over to empty copy, since I never saw this in 2010, but running on Empty copy DB ACTDIAG Database Rebuild, Rebuild OLEDB v2.0 step I got this message and further down run on source DB it states problems with Oppt Table fields:

Rebuild ACT! OLEDB v2.0 Reporting Views: OK

PRC_REPORT_MAKE_OLEDBFUNCTIONS: ERROR OCCURRED TRYING TO REMOVE FUNCTION METADATA FOR FNR_WF_COMPLETEDSCOPE

PRC_REPORT_MAKE_OLEDBFUNCTIONS: ERROR OCCURRED TRYING TO REMOVE FUNCTION METADATA FOR FNR_WF_INSTANCESTATE

PRC_REPORT_MAKE_OLEDBFUNCTIONS: ERROR OCCURRED TRYING TO REMOVE NON-EXISTENT OLEDB FUNCTIONS.

The number of orphaned users fixed by updating users was 0.

The number of orphaned users fixed by adding new logins and then updating users was 0.

The number of orphaned users fixed by adding new logins and then updating users was 0.

*** Setting rights on procedures...

*** Setting rights on tables and views...

Results on my source DB which points to problem with Oppt Table fields

PRC_REPORT_MAKE_OLEDBVIEWS: ERROR EXECUTING STATEMENT CREATE VIEW dbo.[OPPORTUNITY]

WITH ENCRYPTION

AS

SELECT [FNR_OPPORTUNITY].[OPPORTUNITYID]

,[FNR_OPPORTUNITY].[EVP127No_So]

,[FNR_OPPORTUNITY_ACCESS].[ACCESS_LEVEL]

,[FNR_OPPORTUNITY].[ACTUAL_CLOSE_DATE]

,[FNR_OPPORTUNITY_ASSOCIATED_DATA].[ASSOCIATED_WITH]

,[FNR_OPPORTUNITY].[OPPORTUNITY_FIELD_6]

,[FNR_OPPORTUNITY_ASSOCIATED_DATA].[COMPANY]

,[FNR_OPPORTUNITY].[PreOrderComplyBy]

,[FNR_OPPORTUNITY_ASSOCIATED_DATA].[CONTACT]

,[FNR_OPPORTUNITY_ASSOCIATED_DATA].[CONTACTID]

,[FNR_OPPORTUNITY].[ContactID]

,[FNR_OPPORTUNITY].[REFERRED_BY]

,[FNR_OPPORTUNITY].[CREATE_DATE]

,[FNR_OPPORTUNITY].[DAYS_OPEN]

,[FNR_OPPORTUNITY].[EDIT_DATE]

,[FNR_OPPORTUNITY].[ElevIDPriRecord]

,[FNR_OPPORTUNITY].[ESTIMATED_CLOSE_DATE]

,[FNR_OPPORTUNITY].[ExpiryDate]

,[FNR_OPPORTUNITY].[Flags]

,[FNR_OPPORTUNITY].[GROSS_MARGIN]

,[FNR_OPPORTUNITY].[IMPORT_DATE]

,[FNR_OPPORTUNITY].[LAST_EDITED_BY]

,[FNR_OPPORTUNITY].[LoadtestDate]

,[FNR_OPPORTUNITY].[MailerCode]

,[FNR_OPPORTUNITY].[RECORD_MANAGER]

,[FNR_OPPORTUNITY].[OPEN_DATE]

,[FNR_OPPORTUNITY].[OPPORTUNITY_NAME]

,[FNR_OPPORTUNITY].[IS_PRIVATE]

,[FNR_OPPORTUNITY].[PROBABILITY_OF_CLOSE]

,[FNR_OPPORTUNITY_STAGE_PROCESS].[PROCESS]

,[FNR_OPPORTUNITY].[OPPORTUNITY_FIELD_5]

,[FNR_OPPORTUNITY].[OPPORTUNITY_FIELD_3]

,[FNR_OPPORTUNITY].[OPPORTUNITY_FIELD_2]

,[FNR_OPPORTUNITY].[OPPORTUNITY_FIELD_1]

,[FNR_OPPORTUNITY].[RECORD_CREATOR]

,[FNR_OPPORTUNITY].[OPPORTUNITY_FIELD_8]

,[FNR_OPPORTUNITY].[OPPORTUNITY_FIELD_7]

,[FNR_OPPORTUNITY].[ShowCause]

,[FNR_OPPORTUNITY].[COMPETITOR]

,[FNR_OPPORTUNITY_STAGE_PROCESS].[STAGE]

,[FNR_OPPORTUNITY].[STAGEID]

,[FNR_OPPORTUNITY].[StarTag]

,[FNR_OPPORTUNITY].[STATUSNUM]

,[FNR_OPPORTUNITY].[REASON]

,[FNR_OPPORTUNITY].[TOTAL]

JM

JM
Nickel Contributor

Re: Can't delete Manage User Temp after Save Copy As steps

[ Edited ]

Comments Update Ref #2

I noticed after I installed 2011 I only ran the SP1 installer so after finding and installing SP1 HF1 the help about now shows 13.1.111.0. HotFix 1.

http://kb.sagesoftwareonline.com/cgi-bin/sagesoftwareonline.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=2744...

When I opened the File Save Copy As Empty DB with my 5 ACT Manage Users and after the updating of DB I got "Exceptions occured while executing the database schema Update Script Contact your admin.." pop-up window.  I attached the ACTDiag Actschemaupdate report.

But I was able to now delete the Temp User.

I'm Stuck if Importing into Save AS empty copy DB that is bad with no contact records is a corrupt as is the source DB how can I find problem and fix it?

JM

JM
Nickel Contributor

Re: Can't delete Manage User Temp after Save Copy As steps

[ Edited ]

Comments Update Ref #3

I also noticed after appling SP1 HotFix1 in ACTDIAG.EXE my listed DB now shows version 13.1.97.1.

After using ACT! 30-day free upgrade support via Chat (which Kim S. was Very patient, helpful and did not ask me every min. are we done) my DB Table(s) and fields have corruption.

Confirmed DB was bad and not ACT! install since ACT2011Demo Database showed no ACTDIAG.EXE Database Rebuild- Rebuild OLEDB v2.0 report objects error message and text file. 

I had a mohth old backup which restored and update DB from 2010 to 2011 with no pop-up window "Exceptions occured while executing the database schema Update script Contact your admin.." and a link to view _ActSchemaUpdateResultsmydbname.txt file.

I now need to compare Current DB to Backup DB to update layouts, add fields to Old.  perform Lookup of Contact Activity by date and export from New to Backup DB  the contacts, histories, attachements, Oppt.

JM