Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Can for ver 20.1 the Add-in Attach to ACT! contact ever be added back into Outlook Quick access tool bar?

Accepted Solution Solved
JM
Nickel Contributor
Accepted Solution

Can for ver 20.1 the Add-in Attach to ACT! contact ever be added back into Outlook Quick access tool bar?

How about another way to reduce number of clicks like a placement in Outlook HOME tab, or right click on email and select a custom Quick Step that points to that Add-in?

JM

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author JM
3 weeks ago
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Can for ver 20.1 the Add-in Attach to ACT! contact ever be added back into Outlook Quick access tool bar?

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by topic author JM
3 weeks ago
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Can for ver 20.1 the Add-in Attach to ACT! contact ever be added back into Outlook Quick access tool bar?

In Outlook 2016, you can go File > Options > Quick Access Toolbar
Choose Commands From > Add-ins Tab
Add the "Toolbar Commands"
JM
Nickel Contributor

Thanks Mike,

I'm not sure how I missed that last time I was looking around. Must have selected the wrong one when I did not see the Attach to ACT I got baffled.

Now if there was a way to right click on the email and select in one or two clicks that would be Golden.

JM