Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Can automation be setup (ie: Group with Dynamic Criteria, Smart Task, etc) when contacts ID/Status changes from A to B?

Copper Contributor

Can automation be setup (ie: Group with Dynamic Criteria, Smart Task, etc) when contacts ID/Status changes from A to B?

I have a group of contacts where I need to be notified on a monthly basis which contact's ID/Status changes from A to B (Customer-Inactive to Customer).

Is there a way to set up criteria for changes to a field or to set filter on a history report?

Administrator

Re: Can automation be setup (ie: Group with Dynamic Criteria, Smart Task, etc) when contacts ID/Status changes from A to B?

You can filters to see these occurrences using the history list:

Act!_2016-02-11_15-21-40.png

To search specifically for the A to B change, use the exact term from the history entry in the keyword filter field.

Copper Contributor

Re: Can automation be setup (ie: Group with Dynamic Criteria, Smart Task, etc) when contacts ID/Status changes from A to B?

Thank you for getting back to me, but I just have a couple questions.

1. Which version of ACT are you using? I do not have the Keyword option on history

2. It appears as though you have a list of all companies and can filter the history from that list, how do you access the History List for All Companies? Not sure if this also has to do with the version of ACT you have. 

Thank you in advance!

Administrator

I'm using Act v18. The history list feature was added in Act v16.
What version are you running?
Copper Contributor

Shoot, we have Version 15. Looks like it is time to inquire about our next upgrade!