Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Can I Quick Attach Old emails from Outlook to Contatcs in Act! when I restore Outlook database?

Can I Quick Attach Old emails from Outlook to Contatcs in Act! when I restore Outlook database?

I'm just starting to use ACT! and would like to atatch my last 2 years of emails from Outlook to the appropriate contact in ACT!.

Would it work if I set up the sync between ACT! and Outlook and then restore my emails into Outlook?  Would they automatically attach to my contatcs in ACT!, or is there another way to do this without having to go through my emails one by one and manually attach them to the contact?  Thanks for your help!

Bronze Contributor

Re: Can I Quick Attach Old emails from Outlook to Contatcs in Act! when I restore Outlook database?

Yes you can attach the old emails.

I would suggest that the best method would be to sort your emails by sender and then attach using the attach to ACT contact en masse as then you can make sure that you do each of the emails you want attached.

The synch is not to do the attachment but rather for contacts and calendar

Paul Buchtmann
pbuchtmann@ozemail.com.au Australia
Australia's First ACT Consultant (1989)

FREE Record History to change default to Call or To-Do for ACT! 2010-2012 versions. Custom versions also available.