Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Call Log Reports ??

Call Log Reports ??

VERSION:  ACT! by Sage Premium for Workgroups 2007 (9.0) (EX Edition) Version 9.0.1.162, Hotfix 1,
English (United States)

We use our database for all of our leads.  We have several "agents" as users who work the leads.  We use the dialer function to be able to track their calls made and such.  We figure their closing ratios off of many statistics, based off of their number of outbound (all of them are), their length of the call, and the number of sales they close.

Is there a way to run daily reports, per user, to include length of calls and such?  Short of buying an Add-On for each computer, I wanted ACT! to be able to produce this.

Any suggestions are appreciated.  Thank you very much!

Keith
Copper Contributor

Re: Call Log Reports ??

Keith,

Check out my blog which shows you how you can do that:

Please note that the report I attached to the blog will only work on 10.0 and above.  But I have included instructions on how to make the report yourself, so you should be able to replicate for 9.0

Let me know if you have questions, or if that solved your problem

Pierre
Platinum Elite Contributor

You might also have a look at this add-on - itTAPI

Among many other functions, it also logs the correct duration of the call which ACT! doesn't

This is the answer I have been looking for as well.  Unfortunately I am denied access to see the blog.  Any reason for this?