Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Calendar Work Week View Not Displaying Full Date or Side Calendar

Calendar Work Week View Not Displaying Full Date or Side Calendar

For some reason ACT decides to screw up on us once and a while and when it does this is one of the common issues I have with it. As the title says the calendar work week view is not displaying the full date or side calendar. This is not caused by something we change because we don't change anything. My sales person just comes in in the morning and opens up ACT to find it this way. As you can imagine it is very inconvenient for scheduling as she cannot see what date she is scheduling for. I am getting rather tired of this happening. I don't know why ACT keeps doing this but I would appreciate it if someone has a fix I can use. 

Administrator

Re: Calendar Work Week View Not Displaying Full Date or Side Calendar

Hi Jarrod

Please could you give us a little more information here?

What version of Act is installed?
What version of Windows are you running.
does this only happen on one particular machine?

From what I can see in your screenshot, I suspect this is due to Act running on an unsupported version of Windows. Full compatibility listings can be found here: http://kb.act.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/29767
Bronze Elite Contributor

Can you try changing the screen size, looks like it is truncating the date.

You were right. Some of our computers had automatically updated themselves to Windows 10 which was not supported by our version. We have upgraded to the newest version of ACT now v18 and it seems to be working fine. Thank you for your help.