Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Block the Record creation options

Tuned Listener

Block the Record creation options

I have a user X who belongs to a A TEAM X (with more users). If user X create a new contact, this new contact will be public or whatever the options I defined in the "preferences/record creation options". The problem here is that options are open to be changed for any user and I want to block it only for an Admin role user like the edit notes and history or scan duplicates, etc. if so, only admin user can setup for each user how the new contacts will be created (limit access / select to a team X).

When the user X create a new contact (opportunity also) the new record will directly be saved where it belong link to the record manager. 

Is it possible....how?

Mauricio Dabdoub

ACC- CHILE

INDIGOTEC

Mauricio Dabdoub
INDIGOTEC Soluciones Integrales
CRM ACT! Reseller & Certified Consultant ACC/CRM
CRM & ERP Projects – Consulting – Mktg Strategy – IT Safety – Trainee&Coaching

Mobile Ph.: (569) 83616635
Office Ph.: (562) 494 5910
SKYPE ID: mdabdoub
SKYPE ID2: indigotec

E-mail: contacto@indigotec.cl
Web: http://www.indigotec.cl – www.archline.cl

We suggest Gmail, Skype and ACT! by Sage on www.act.com
INDIGOTEC: CRM ACT! consulting to improve Business
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Block the Record creation options

Hello Mauricio,
Currently, this is not an available function, but I agree that Record Creation options should probably be an Admin/Manager function. Please post any feature requests regarding this functionality on the Ideas board in this forum so our product managers can review it.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.