Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Blackout Date Manager DLL

Copper Super Contributor

Blackout Date Manager DLL

Just did a new install of v17.0 on a new term serv.  I have a DLL I have never seen before, no idea where it came from and no or very little information on Google.  It is "BlackoutDateManager.DLL" and it appears in the plugins folder and it loads into ACT.  Has anyone else ever run into this?

John Tytus
Prescience, LLC
Cincinnati, OH
www.iprescience.com
Bronze Super Contributor

Re: Blackout Date Manager DLL

Hi John,

Here's their website:

https://help.exacttarget.com/en/documentation/exacttarget/admin/blackout_date_manager/

HTH

David Shaw
Act! Certified Consultant since 2001
Office:    +44 (0)1483 714507
Mobile: +44 (0)7977 567 318
E-Mail:    dshaw@act4u.org 
Copper Super Contributor

Thanks.  Since when do SFDC Plugins work with ACT and how in the heck did it get there?  This client swears they don't use, nor have they ever used ExactTarget.  I was wondering if maybe it was something entirely different.  Thanks for your response.

John Tytus
Prescience, LLC
Cincinnati, OH
www.iprescience.com
Silver Super Contributor

My wild guess would be that some addon used it that does integrate with Salesforce.  I've never seen it before so I don't know which one but it should be pretty easy to figure out if you go through the addons that they are currently using or have used.

Stan

If you would like to get more out of ACT! you can find an ACT! Certified Consultant near you by going to:www.act.com/acc.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stan Smith
ACT! Certified Consultant
ADS Programming Services, Inc.
(205) 222-1661
www.adsprogramming.com
www.actwebhosting.com
Click Here to Purchase Act!