Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Blackberry 9900 and Sage Act Premium 2013 - HTML 5

Blackberry 9900 and Sage Act Premium 2013 - HTML 5

HELP!

Hi All and anyone!

My manager has a BB Bold 9900 and we have upgraded to Premium 2013.  On his BB, the calendar won't load correctly.  You can't see the days enteries - only the top line of the calendar.  On my iPhone (YAY Apple) it works perfectly fine.  

Act suggested trying different browsers for the BB which we did, including Opera Mini and another one.  It's not working.  

Do any of you who have a BB and Premium for mobile have suggestions as to how to make this work please? I am ready to tear my hair out over this issue.  Apparently it needs to be HTML 5 compatible.  I really am at the end of my rope on this now.  Please please help.

Sam

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Blackberry 9900 and Sage Act Premium 2013 - HTML 5

Thanks so much.

We have updated the OS to the latest version and we do already use HHC.  We have issues with that too.

It's just annoying having paid all the money to upgrade so that we no longer need to use HHC and yet it doesn't work properly.  Personally I think BB are rubbish and way too much hassle for what they're worth.

Thank you for your advise and reply, I really appreciate it.

It doesn't auto sync and we spent all this money on upgrading our Sage Act so that we could use Act on the mobile and now it doesn't work.  I don't see the point paying for both.  Ideally we'd just like to use Act for mobile and not have to use/pay for HHC as well as Act!