Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Barcode scanner for ACT?

Skilled Commentator

Barcode scanner for ACT?

Is there an ACT add on that can work in with a barcode scanner? We have heaps of people coming to our fitness classes and I want to be able to scan their membership card (or anything like this, such as they put their memberhip number in a keypad) and have ACT automatically record a history (or anything similar) on that specific persons ACT contact.  

I'm open to any automated way of recording a history with out having to check the persons name, look them up on ACT and then create a history.

All the Gym crm programs can do this of course, so hoping ACT can as it can do a way more other things than Gym crm programs.

Thanks

Re: Barcode scanner for ACT?

[ Edited ]

Hi, scott hunt.

There are many Barcode Scanner online whenyou google it. But most of the free ones do not have so many professional functions as the paid ones.

hi! arronlee. i think you are making good point on this. if you want some powerful barcode scanner c#. you'd better search on google. adn get customized barcodes. so you can view history as you desire.

So if you are looking for an ACT add on that can work in with a barcode scanner, you'd better generate your own customized barcode and then record all the info you want to read after viewing the barcode through a barcode scanner by building a barcode library.

I hope it helps.

Best regards,

Arron