Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Automatically Send SMS

TN
Tuned Listener

Automatically Send SMS

I have a custom table which has been designed by using Top Line Designer. We have a button by name " Shipped" , so can an SMS be sent automatically to our customers if we click on button " Shipped"

Administrator

Re: Automatically Send SMS

This should be possible with a third-party addon such as Act Mobile Messenger.

They offer a free trial so you can test out your implementation.

Copper Contributor

Hi,

My name is Duane Morrison Smith and I am the developer of the ACT Mobile Messenger,

which is the best text messaging Add-On for Act!. The system if very comprehensive and 

is fully supported in the United States. I have not tested it with TopLine designer, but I am

sure we can get the Add-Ons to work together for you.

Please feel free to reach out to me.

Kind regards

Duane

Duane Morrison Smith

ACT Mobile Messenger

+61 (0417) 498 635

duane@actmobilemessenger.com

www.actmobilemessenger.com

Duane Morrison Smith
ACT Mobile Messenger

+61 (0417) 498 635

To Send SMS automatically you have to integrate Bulk SMS service or SMS addon of Act on your software or website to send real time notifications.

Copper Contributor

Dear Duane:
I wanted to take time to thank you for the extra Mile to assist me with my Act integration to your Add-on on, Act Mobile Messenger.
I Know that your Product is in no way the reason I needed any assistance to begin with. It is because of my Act System Being so Overly Customized, that you had to step in in the 1st place. However that in no way kept you from plugging away at the issue until you had Me and my System up and Running. I am aware that you Spent way too much time to make my yearly Subscription in any way profitable to you. If I had to calculate service/value versus price, I would say that I am ahead for the next 10 years…
Not for one second did I get the impression that my little 1 man Operation/Company was not significant enough to get your personal Hands on Service. If I can even half way copy your efforts, I will ensure a very happy list of customers at my end.

This was spectacular service, above and beyond What We would have expected.

My Sincere appreciation for a job so very well done!
Thanks Pal,

Angel Santos
My Notary Plus
Texas

Hi Duane,

I hope that you are well?

I have come across your post and would be interested to discuss the ACT Mobile Messenger functionality for a UK based business looking to message both UK and EU contacts within our database.

We are already using multiple API integrations with ACT / Zapier and I am interested to see if ACT Mobile Messenger can also be implemented into both our on boarding processes and continued contact with existing clients.

I would be grateful if you can point me in the right direction on who would be best placed to discuss this further?

Many thanks.

Lee Cullen

Copper Contributor

Hi Lee,

We have a significant number of customers using the ACT Mobile Messenger in the UK. In fact it is our second biggest market.

The software does not use any service integrations like Zapier. We have built our own tightly couple integration using the act! SDK.

We have also built a separate message management application that can run on the desktop to ensure that messages can

be sent even when act! is not running to ensure you messages get through not mater what time the are scheduled for.

There is also timezone support to ensure the message recipient's local time is considerer when sending messages.

I would be happy to discuss your requirements in detail at any time or can point you in the direction of a consultant in the UK.

Kind Regards

Duane

Duane Morrison Smith
ACT Mobile Messenger

+61 (0417) 498 635
Duane Morrison Smith
ACT Mobile Messenger

+61 (0417) 498 635

Hi Duane,

Thanks for the prompt response regarding this.

If you could point me in the direction of a UK Consultant that would be greatly appreciated.

I will await to hear from you.

Kind regards,

Lee Cullen

Copper Contributor

Hi Lee,

I have sent you some details by email. Please let me know if you did not receive.

Kind Regards

Duane

Duane Morrison Smith
ACT Mobile Messenger
+61 (0417) 498 635
Duane Morrison Smith
ACT Mobile Messenger

+61 (0417) 498 635