Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Automatic Scheduling of Call Backs?

Accepted Solution Solved
Tuned Listener
Accepted Solution

Automatic Scheduling of Call Backs?

Hello ACT Community,

I scoured the board this morning and wasn't able to find this topic, so forgive me if this has been answered recently.

Our office uses ACT Premium 2008 and ACT Premium for Web 2008.

I was wondering if there was a way to automatically schedule a call back on a contact that you have "Called Left Message" or "Call Attempted" when you're completing a call/task in ACT.  If not, is there any 3rd party add-in that would do something to that effect?  The last part of my question would be, if it is possible or if an add-in does exist, would it be usable in the ACT Premium for Web as well?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author vincentm1
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM

Re: Automatic Scheduling of Call Backs?

Not automatically, but there is a follow-up button when clearing the activity.

Please submit a feature request to be considered in a future version - http://www.act.com/community/feature/

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by topic author vincentm1
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM

Not automatically, but there is a follow-up button when clearing the activity.

Please submit a feature request to be considered in a future version - http://www.act.com/community/feature/

Tuned Listener

That's what I thought, but I figured it never hurts to ask the experts.  Thanks.

Hi,

Is there a way to link the customer with the user (in my case I defined the users as Sales Territories) in order to automatically get the "schedule for" to that territory?

When the person who is entering the data press OK without selecting "Schedule For" that activity is scheduled automatically to the administrator.

Almost all the time all activities of certain customer are scheduled for the same user. If it could be done automatically it would be absolutely great!!!

Thanks