Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Automated Lead Capture

Tuned Listener

Automated Lead Capture

We currently have a form on our website that when a user fills it out then gets sent to us in an email and gets distributed to the appropriate salesperson.

We would like to have the info get imported directly without typing or cutting and pasting. We have used Addressgrabber in the past. From their website, it seems now that I need to use their premium version because I have act premium? Wouldn't mind paying the regular price, but don't need any of the premium features of AG and have 8 people to purchase for. Sent them an email, no response.

Is there any other SW that will do automatic import of leads?

We are also looking at Xact Smartforms. I do like this product but it would require our outside people to sync continously as an inside person would have to do the imports, and then let the outside people know there is info. Fair amount of work that is not automatic. 

Bronze Elite Contributor

Re: Automated Lead Capture

jbinbi wrote:

"...We are also looking at Xact Smartforms. I do like this product but it would require our outside people to sync continously as an inside person would have to do the imports, and then let the outside people know there is info. Fair amount of work that is not automatic..." 

Jbinbi,

The Xact Smart Forms does not require a user to intercede in the import process. Nobody 'does the import', it is automated. You can have the imported leads populate a group in Act! automatically if you want to make it easy for folks to isolate those imported recently. If you make contact with us we can schedule time to show you the process working and ask any questions you have.    

Graeme Leo
Xact Software - consultants and developers
Follow us on Twitter and check out our Blog