Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Audit user logins

wsg
Copper Contributor

Audit user logins

Is it possible find and audit user logins.  I googled it and found that its possible to use an SQL script but was wondering if there is any other way or the easiest approach for this on Sage Act Premium 2011?

Copper Elite Contributor

Re: Audit user logins

ACT! does not provide this functionality out of the box.

You would need to use a 3rd party tool, or write a custom program to do this for you.

Mark Hammer
ACT! Fanatic

I know it's been awhile since this discussion thread, but I thought I would post this in case anyone else, like myself, was looking for a solution to auditing user logins to the Sage ACT! Software. If you go to Dashboard, select ACT! Administrative Dashboard from the drop down box up at the top, then you can view last logon/logoff dates for your users.

Bronze Super Contributor

The other place that the last login date is shown is in the "Manage Users" panel...

Bronze Super Contributor

We have developed a report designer for ACT! called Impact Report Designer:

The Report Designer provides all tools necessary to create professional reports of virtually any type, including hierarchical master-detail reports from custom tables, table and multi-column reports, as well as interactive drill-down and drill-through reports.

We have a report wizard for quick reports designing and 60+ pre-designed reports such as:

Logon History by Date

Login History by User

For more information please visit our page at Durkin Computing Report Designer

Thanks

-- Jim Durkin