11-10-2016 06:44 AM
I remember back with ACT 6 (Yes that long ago!) you could run a report that showed the number the Private records along with other data each user had. It did not show the detail but did give a record count.
Now as administrators can't see these records you cannot even search for them under lookup Access Level = Private to get a record count.
I am sure I have found a way of reporting this before in the SQL version without having to do an SQL studio query but not able to find what I did.
11-11-2016 09:38 AM
I believe the report you're referring to was one of the ACTdiag reports for ACT! 6. The actual information was stored in the BLB file and was a simple binary issue. ACT! 7 and later has a much more complex set of access rights. I believe an SQL query could be created to extract that information. I can see a very useful security audit report that might be created with Durkin Impact reports. I'll be giving it a try and let you know if I'm successful.