Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Attempting log-in to APM via iPad - landing page not appearing properly

Attempting log-in to APM via iPad - landing page not appearing properly

Have been attempting to log-in to APM via my iPad.  Once logged-in, the landing page titles are completely squished together and not functional.  Using the Master5 URL.  

Anyone aware of this and if so, ETA for repair?

Many thanks.

PS:  I have tried logging-off and then logging back on + turning off my iPad entirely ... Did not solve the problem.

Administrator

Re: Attempting log-in to APM via iPad - landing page not appearing properly

Hi GianniC,

Please could you send me a private message with your database login URL so I may check this on our end?

This is under investigation as we speak and our technicians are confident this will be fixed soon. We know what the fix is and it is fairly straight forward. It just takes a while to run for all customers. If this is still the same by start of business tomorrow, reply to this thread and I will chase it up for you.

Thanks for the quick reply but I can't be without my DB for 24 hours!  My ACT! DB is an essential tool for my business.  I can't simply shut down due to a system glitch. 

Please communicate this urgency and expedite!  

Thank you.

Administrator

Hi Gianni,

I believe this has now been fixed. Please can you check your database and let us know?
I apologise for the inconvenience.

Yes, it is now up and functioning.

Please relay to the "powers that be" how extremely disruptive and serious these outages can be.  A nearly identical problem occurred about 2 weeks ago, again bringing the DB down for 24 hours.  For so many of us, APM is the lifeline for our daily business.  Without it, many of us are dead in the water.

I would strongly recommend  that moderators create a "sticky" post for APM users advising them of known issues/outages along with ETAs for fixes.  

Having Swiftpage be proactive with their communication will reduce the frustration that many of us have experienced.  Crickets are not welcome when the DB is down. 

Cheers ... 

Administrator

Good to hear, and thanks for the feedback Gianni.

I will pass on your comments. We are currently reviewing better ways to keep our customers informed of any partial or major outages in future.