Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Are there updates available for ACT! Premium 16.2.14.0?

Accepted Solution Solved
Accepted Solution

Are there updates available for ACT! Premium 16.2.14.0?

Hi, I have looked at the download center but couldn't figure out which ones are for my version of ACT! Would really appreciate if someone can tell me which ones are for updating Premium 16.2.14.0, also if there are multiple, do I have to install one at a time or just the latest one.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author wongper
‎08-15-2016 08:30 AM
Administrator

Re: Are there updates available for ACT! Premium 16.2.14.0?

Hi wongper,

The latest version of Act v16 at time of posting is v16.3 Hot Fix 1.

You only need to install the latest update. All previous updates and hotfixes are included.
If you are running the Canadian version of Act, then you should download and install Act! Premium v16 SP3 Update - CA from the Download Center to get up to date.

It worth noting that Act! v16 is not compatible with Windows 10. To check compatibility listings across the versions, please check our compatibility matrix.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by topic author wongper
‎08-15-2016 08:30 AM
Administrator

Hi wongper,

The latest version of Act v16 at time of posting is v16.3 Hot Fix 1.

You only need to install the latest update. All previous updates and hotfixes are included.
If you are running the Canadian version of Act, then you should download and install Act! Premium v16 SP3 Update - CA from the Download Center to get up to date.

It worth noting that Act! v16 is not compatible with Windows 10. To check compatibility listings across the versions, please check our compatibility matrix.

Thanks Gary