Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Anyone have Citrix / Act bug with Scheduling Activity dialog re-appearing repeatedly?

Anyone have Citrix / Act bug with Scheduling Activity dialog re-appearing repeatedly?

Hi All,

Has anyone had an issue in Act running on Citrix where the Schedule Activity dialog re-appears after clicking save? Users cannot close out of it.

Here are the details:

XenApp 6.5

Receiver 4.1.0.56461

Citrix Storefront 2.0

Windows 7 (so far)

This happens when the user is on the calendar view, clicks to schedule a new activity, and then clicks OK.  It also happens when the user erases a scheduled activity. 

I have confirmed that this does not happen with the old Citrix Online Plugin 12.0.  We are having all of our users upgrade to the latest receiver, because I am not sure that Storefront will work correctly with the old Citrix client.  Apparently Act has an issue with the new Citrix Receiver.

I have ensured that the citrix receiver  has full access to the user's filesystem.  I have run all Windows updates on the client computer.  I have NOT yet run Windows update on the XenApp server.  (I will do that tonight.)

I hope someone can shed light on this one.  I contacted Sage support, and I thought they fixed the issue, but they did not.  I will be calling them back right now.

Thanks,

Seth