Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

All companies transferred in a sync set

All companies transferred in a sync set

I created sync sets limiting the number of contacts transferred to remote databases. HOwever, all companies and groups (not attached to contacts) are transferred. Any solutions?

Re: All companies transferred in a sync set

What is there user accounts status? I.E. (Administrators / Managers / Standard / Restricted)

Randy Avenell
New Vision Computer Consulting
(559) 286-8225
New.VisionCC@Live.Com
Platinum Elite Contributor

Tuned Listener

I'm using version 11 Premium and when I setup my remote databases, all of the companies and groups are synced to all of the remote databases. I created my sync sets by territories which every user is in a different one. I would think that groups and companies that are associated with that territory would sync also, not all of them. Is there a way to get just the groups and companies that are associated with a territory to sync without all of them syncing as well?

Example:

contact1  company1  group1  - these are in territory 50

contact2  company2  group2  - these are in territory 60

my remote database sync set is setup to include all contacts in territory 50.

when i first create or recreate the remote database, it includes contact1, company1, group1, company2, and group2.

i don't want company2 and group2 to sync.

Platinum Elite Contributor

The only solution I can think of is to use the Limited Access security and Teams in ACT! Premium  so that only the users who should be able to see the Companies can see them