Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

All Act! 2013 (15.301) installs Calendar Sync only one way.It doesnt Sync Outlook to Act!

Tuned Listener

All Act! 2013 (15.301) installs Calendar Sync only one way.It doesnt Sync Outlook to Act!

Hi Support,

Back here in Australia, we have 100% failure in Act! link to Calendar Sync on 2013. Pro and Prem.

We have done 60 Pc's  so far

Also HF 2 didnt fix it...

Reading the Community, I cant see if its happening anywhere else. We are installing from the Australia download ACT_Premium_2013_AU.exe. Provided by Sage Act! australia, They have reproduce the error as will, and log it weeks ago to the US.

The issue is if you create a Meeting or Appointment in outlook, the data doesnt come across.  But Act! data goes to outlook... Hence its one way...

Error in the Outlook sync Error - There is arrange of erros 

Classic one is  act.outlook.win.Intrgration.activityService.CreateNewActivity(SerializableAppointment serializableAppointment, String activity Type, DateTime Start, DateTime End) at Act.Outlook.Sync.Common.ActactivitySyncProvider.CreateitemData(OutlookDataItem sourceItemData)

We have create Virtual machine with only Win 7, Outlook 2007 and Act! and its still failures.. Hences its not anti virus..

My Gut feel is bad coding in the US,  Maybe we spell Serialiazable differently to the US... I dont know.. but back here in Australia, it doesnt work

Please HELP

Reece harper

Act! Certified Consultant Australia
http://www.databasepartners.com.au
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: All Act! 2013 (15.301) installs Calendar Sync only one way.It doesnt Sync Outlook to Act!

Hello Reece,
We have had other reports of this issue as well and are currently investigating it. An update will be provided when we have more information. We apologize for any inconvenience this issue may have caused.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.