Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Alarm - Calendar issue in Sage ACT! Premium 2012 Version 14.1.108.0

Alarm - Calendar issue in Sage ACT! Premium 2012 Version 14.1.108.0

When my alarms come up for the day... and as I try to clear them by either erasing them or rescheduling.... I will click on on, but another activity will open for me to clear (not the one I clicked upon)  ANy ideas?

Platinum Super Contributor

Re: Alarm - Calendar issue in Sage ACT! Premium 2012 Version 14.1.108.0

Hello Mscompguy,
Welcome to the Sage ACT! Online Community!

I haven't heard of this issue before. How many activities do you have in the alarms window when you notice this happening?

It could be that the background tasks that present the alarm window haven't completed... after the alarms are presented, try waiting a couple of minutes and then test. Any difference?

For background information:
- What is your operating system?
- Is this a shared database? If yes, do any others experience the same issue?
Greg Martin
Sage

How many activities do you have in the alarms window when you notice this happening?
about 20

It could be that the background tasks that present the alarm window haven't completed... after the alarms are presented, try waiting a couple of minutes and then test. Any difference?  No  DIfference

- What is your operating system?  win 7 W/ sp1

- Is this a shared database?   yes

If yes, do any others experience the same issue?  Still Investigating.  Most others are using XP, not Win7

Platinum Super Contributor

I've been unable to reproduce this issue. Did you determine if this was happening to other users, or just you?

Try signing into the database on another computer with your username and test.
Greg Martin
Sage

It would appear the ONLY my workstation has the problem.  The other two users have not noticed this same issue.  I will soon log into act on their workstations and see if this is a user issue or a workstation issue.  More soon.